TIME: 09: 00h to 14: 00h. Theory
TIME: 16: 00h to 18: 00h. Practice
Learn to analyze artisan ice cream recipes to create them with quality criteria. It is the quintessential course where they touch virtually all issues of the case, with a more personalized attention. It is a course where theory prevails and where each student will get to create and prepare the recipe they want that seems very complicated at first.
Caterers, pastry chefs with or without knowledge of the ice cream and ice cream makers who want to improve the quality of its ice creams, with more personalized attention.
- Analysis of manufacturing processes of ice cream.
- Study of the functions of the various ingredients in the ice cream.
- Study of different ingredients involved in the freezing point and the sweetness of ice cream, to develop ice cream in every situation, ice cream cabinets, catering, etc. …
- Practices analytical ice cream recipes.
- Analysis of the different defects in the frozen, for later correction.
- Development and preparation of recipes of sorbets.
- Development and production of ice cream recipes, ice cream, yogurt, nuts, etc.
- Development and production of chocolate ice cream recipes and food group.
- Each student assistant will create, develop and taste ice cream created by himself.
- Roundtable among attendees
PLACES: Limited to a maximum of 8 attendees.
PRICE: 1.200,00 €.
DISCOUNTS: Students who have participated in courses Carlos Arribas from January 2012 will receive a 10% discount on this course.
VENUE: Heladeria CA, (Seafront corner Higer Kalea, 20800 Zarautz (Guipúzcoa)).