TIME: 09: 00h to 14: 00h. Theory.
TIME: 16: 00h to 18: 00h. Practice.
Learn to create recipes for chocolate ice cream in general, such as those related to cocoa, hedges, with added flavors, etc. with quality criteria.
Caterers, pastry chefs with or without knowledge of the ice cream and ice cream makers who want to improve the quality of chocolate ice cream.
- Review the first day of the Introduction to the technology of artisan ice cream.
- Analysis of manufacturing processes of ice cream.
- Study of the functions of the various ingredients in the ice cream.
- Study of different ingredients involved in the freezing point and the sweetness of ice cream, to develop ice cream in every situation, ice cream cabinets, catering, etc.
- Practices analytical ice cream recipes.
- Learn to create recipes with a very simple system created by Carlos Arribas. Preparation and tasting of different kinds of chocolate ice cream.
- Create, develop and taste of chocolate ice cream on a proposal from the audience.
PLACES: Limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
PRICE: 550.00 €.
DISCOUNTS: Students who have participated in courses Carlos Arribas from January 2012 will receive a 10% discount on this course.
VENUE: Heladeria CA, (Seafront corner Higer Kalea, 20800 Zarautz (Guipúzcoa)).